Monday, September 24, 2012

RIP ANNA PIAGGI


(1931-2012)

If someone asks me about most influencial, recognizable and inspirational people from the fashion industry, one of them will definetely be Anna Piaggi
Eccentric writer and Vogue journalist with the collection of 2865 dresses and 265 pairs of shoes sadly passed away on 6th of August 2012.
As Piaggi was such a big personality, I thought it could be great to make an editorialinspired by her style and also as a tribute to her as an icon.
I think it's really good idea, because Anna's style forces to create clothes by myself as a lot of her wardrobe looked like it was done by DYI technique.
Her crazy ideas, hats, shoes, stick she used when she wa solder, even her bright blue hair - all thatis very good base to create probably one of the most creative styling on the photo shoot.
And as I said before, Anna Piaggi was one of the greatest inspiration, so she would definetely deserve a tribute editorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment